Sunday, 18 December 2011

WHAT LIES BEHIND A SMILE !!


behind this innocent smile of mine,, lay words left unsaid..
words of longing,, love,, anger,, and hate,, all repeated inside my head..

i really don't get it.. one day you're with the most unbelievable people you'll ever meet..
then one day you're like,, 
" heck who are you doe..?! " 
" do i even know you..?! "
haiz~


LOVE

i'm human,,
this means that I AM CAPABLE OF FEELING..
and now i'm full of heck,, that my head hurts..
=,=''

i missed her,,
i know i shouldn't,,
but,, haiz~
if you only knew how i feel right now..
i wish you could read my mind,,
coz i can't never tell you how fu*ked up i am right now..

" in another life,,
you would be my girl,,
we'll keep all our promises,,
be us against the world "


FRUSTRATION

i've been quite different these past few days,,
i have my own reasons,,
they might not be rational,, but they are still my reasons..

i am physically tired,, mentally drained,, spiritually spent..
all because i'm " too good "..
i'm human,, not a robot,, nor a tool,,
i have my own thoughts and feelings,,
it's time i excercise them..
i've had enough,, things gotta change,,
ive gotta change,, regardless..

why..??
because even you're different now..
you don't need me,,
you've got them..
i don't wanna be just another disposable option,, 
i'm not a rebound guy,, 
I WANNA BE SIGNIFICANT..

call me jealous,,
try being me,,
see how you like it..
=,=''


ENTHUSIASM

physically i'm still here,,
but spiritually and mentally i'm actually 333km away,,
i'm so psyched to go back to jb,,
23rd DEC COME QUICK..!!


p/s: you really don't know what you've got until its gone..


2 comments:

  1. "but spiritually and mentally i'm actually 333km away,,"....jauh lagi tak boleh.....hahahaha.....chill la....23rd tuh tak lama lg....nnty ko cium lah JB tuh puas2..ea...hahaha.....salam ziarah...keep blogging...-azwa-

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone is a significant for someone. you are a significant for me.

    ReplyDelete