Sunday, 11 March 2012

ALONE..


* * * * *

" all alone like it or not,, all alone is something you'll be quite a lot "
-Dr. Seuss

* * * * *

its been quite a while that i've spent days alone in A302,,
it's really not fun but from dusks till dawns i've made it through,,
sometimes the darkness do make me tremble in fear,,
but in the darkness i've remembered what i've treasured so dear,,
the moon companies me through these lonely nights,,
telling me i fear no monsters and should give them a heck of a fight,,

sometimes sadness creeps in through crevices in the door,,
shouts and laughter from the others made me sad some more,,
then the pens and papers starts to speak my name,,
telling me my emotion is playing another silly game,,
with the pen my hand danced freely in a never ending link,,
when they're done i've imaginary friends sketched in ink,,

when i look through the window i see birds a flight,,
i wonder if they ever feel any fear or fright,,
i know for certain they're one of a kind,,
cause they'll always have support flying behind,,
i remembered a memory aged 3 years now,,
but the pact between good friends is impossible somehow,,

all the current friends i made i've managed to disregard,,
faulty stupidity that has always been die hard,,
to the people i ignored or hurt in any way,,
i'm truly sorry that's the least i could say,,
for this mental retard thinks for no one but himself,,
now all he has left is the ghost in the bookshelf,,

being alone is really tiring and sucks so bad,,
i've almost forgotten the last fun i had,,
as the fan gets tired of the wind he blows,,
the door opened saying out out you go,,
as i trip down the stairs without any direction,,
i remembered i'm but a boy with many malfunctions..

3 comments:

  1. "telling me my emotion is playing another silly game,
    with the pen my hand danced freely in a never ending link,
    when they're done i've imaginary friends sketched in ink.."

    My favourite parts XD This made me sad though. Hahaha (Y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehh,, some expressions of the heart through the mind.. :P.. sad? dont be aifa..!! :D

      Delete
  2. azwa was here!!.....=D (yang benar azwa)

    ReplyDelete