Thursday, 6 September 2012

I AM GOOD AT..


Hello all you I'm-not-sure-if-you-exist-readers! *wipes off thick dust* Been quite a while since there was any real entries kann? Hahahh. Yeah, been rather worked up with life and all, I do have a life worth living surprisingly. So hadek-hadek semua, the topic today would be "I am good at.."

Sure, different people have different abilities. Some people may be good at singing, some at painting, some at  marathon running or something. Others like my buddy Aizuddin here seems to be good at anything and everything until its kinda frustrating to keep up with. Hahahh. Well what are you i'm-not-sure-if-you-exist-readers good at? Care to share? *bajet* Hahahh. Yeah, again, different people, different abilities, all with the exception of me.



This little idiot seems to be good at practically nothing at all. Pathetic lil waste of space. (= ="). From martial arts, to fine arts, from mind games to extreme activities I've tried them all, and might I say, I sucked at each and everyone of them. I have a red belt at teakwondo, but I've only one bronze medal after 7years. I have tonnes of sketch books, all filled with half done crap. I once do marches, but will collapse at the 2nd hour mark. I'll go camping, but never without an insect repellent. I can't even see where I'll be in 10 years. Haiz.

Gosh lately things have sucked even more!! (= ="). I dunno, maybe all the souls of those dead frogs i burn, the dead fishes i drowned, and those rats I fed to my cats are finally getting their revenge on me. Nothing i do will turn out right. I never seem to stop doing stupid things, I'm outta control. Like seriously, just today i failed something outta my own stupidity, even with me reading this like 864345678854 times, I still missed a thing and failed like ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I just hate myself. Really don't know what's gotten over me though. Haiz.

"Think positive things, and you'll give birth to happy molecules"
-Deepak Chopra, MD

I know, i know, thinking so badly of myself just makes things worst, but shit I can never win! Grrrrr. (= ="). I wonder, do any of you I'm-not-sure-if-you-exist-readers know any good shamans, bomohs, or dukuns or something? Coz, really, one of these days, I might just have to mandi bunga or something hahahh :P Maybe, just maybe, I'll call for an exorcist too to rid me of all this bad luck *i know, i know, choiiiii* But what can I do. What if it's really the ghost of some weeping widow that's haunting me, giving me all this bad luck, who knows kan? (= ="). 

p/s: Jinxed. Jinxed. Jinxed. (ToT). Loser. (= =")

No comments:

Post a Comment