Wednesday, 9 January 2013

A LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE


So hey all you pretty people out there. How have you been? I don't know bout you guys, but it seems to me that this little idiot right here SURVIVED APOCALYPSE! Yeah no big deal, just another ordinary day in the life of a socially awkward penguin. (yeah that's not funny nor does it makes any sense) (disregard). In welcoming the new year, I wish all you retards out there a merry new year and many joyous returns (whatever makes sense to you), and may all of you eventually fulfill last year's resolution by the end of this year. 

So by this time next year I'll be turning 20 (though the other dudes and dudettes are already turning the big 20 one after the other). This made me realize that things are gonna change drastically from then on with the 'teen' factor going extinct on me. Among other things, I'll be balding, slowly loosing my beauty, teeth, perfectly toned muscles, and awesomeness. And before I know it, I'd be dead ("- -). (God save us all) Haiz. So here I am, 4 am in the morning, in the midst of all the snores and grunts of the sleeping princes, contemplating life.


(goin off tangent for a bit but) It seems that I have somewhat grown immune to the supernatural factors of life. Ie, no longer am I afraid of ghosts. (Hope I'm not jinxing it here and now, and ruining it forever). I now Hahahh! in the face of Boo~ Boo~ Cool, aren't I? (I know I am) B)


So the other guys (who aren't single) all have their lives ahead of them dead set on stone. They'll be working  on this and that at the age of bla bla. Marrying Miss-what's-her-name by when and where. And have kids by the dozen, (coz apparently it's cheaper they say). Funny how true love brings out the,,, well I don't know what it does actually, probably something super from what I've heard. Lucky them. 

"TRUE LOVE" how truly whimsical that sounds. But from highly altered fairy tales we were thought of only one kind of true love. The prince marrying her princess concept. However in reality, true love is not that easy for most people. As life has a weird habit of digesting the gist of true love in its highly evolved colon and dumping twisted true love shits on people. Here are some issues of "hard-to-brain-true-love".


1) YOUR TRUE LOVE ALREADY BELONG TO SOMEONE ELSE.
What would you do if this happened to you? Would you brave through blood, sweat, tears and get stamped with "home wrecker" over your forehead just to be with the one you love? Or would you try and be the better person and leave them be, with the realization that you could never ever have them, just coz you're not the first person to call dibs on them? Or in another case, would you find the will and strength in you to share? Even if you could share, would you stand the possibility of knowing you're only second best?


2) YOUR TRUE LOVE LIVED IN THE PAST/FUTURE.
This one could and have passed as a sci-fi movie some time ago if I'm not mistaken. Well, what if your true love lived in the past, and died before you were even born? Or what if they live in the future where you don't live long enough to get to see it? Or what if the only means of communication is through a one of a kind time travelling mailbox (Yes. A freaking old school mailbox) (and you're handwriting's shitty) then how would you tell them "i love you" with that mess of a handwriting of yours. Impossible.


3) YOUR TRUE LOVE DON'T LOVE YOU BACK.
Yes the conventional tragic tale of the little mermaid. What if they simply don't think of you as exclusive? What if the see you as just another stranger on the sidewalks. Would you drown in a pool of tears? Would you jump into the sea and turn into sea foam. Or would you be proactive, kill cupid and screw his arrows and feed your love nasi kangkang so they'll fall insanely in love with you? How far will you go?


4) YOUR TRUE LOVE IS REALLY YOUR SELF.
So what if one day, you walk into IKEA and a divine being appear in the corner of your line of sight. You turn, slowly walking towards them, eyes locked, static shocked between the two of you. And as you move in for a hug, a kiss, you find yourself hugging, slobbering over a god damn mirror. What would happen then? Around you already the people are laughing their heads off calling you one narcissistic bastard. What would you do? (honestly i find nothing wrong in you marrying yourself. Really).


Aaaaaahhhhhhh~ Life's a pain really. People who have true love easily, disregards them. People who don't blabber on about being "foreveralone" without doing anything to get themselves out of those agonizing pits of hell on earth. Haiz. Life's hard. Me? I think I've given up on such things for the time being. My true love is nowhere to be found. Searching and not finding anything and getting disappointed well just makes it worst. Nonetheless, at times like these I still have my pens, papers and this god forsaken blog, I'll just draw one  helluva busty  woman (not really my preference on women) and tell you people through this blog that she's my love. AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH #ForeverAlone NOT. 


1 comment: