Saturday, 8 June 2013

IT'S SOMETHING..

Creativity has its own life
Longing to be free
It's something I must do
Though you may never see

Do these words mean I'm crazy?
It may be that I am,
I just let my feelings show,
But control myself, I can.

How should I act around you?
What am I allowed to say?
What is wrong, what is right and what can be shared?
These are the questions that will always stay.

I want to know you,
It's clear for you to see,
You can be my friend,
Are you thinking of me?

Maybe I'm being presumptuous,
Something I need to be told,
Are you just being polite?
Am I being too bold?

I can be your confidant,
Your secret's safe with me,
You'll never have to wonder,
If I'll reveal for all to see.

My age a curse,
Yet equally a blessing,
I may be too young,
But I'll never keep you guessing.

I give everything I have,
Yet never lose control,
I am not unemotional,
I let my feelings roll.

I have listened to what society has taught,
And to these things, everyday I give thought,
Yet we pass this way one time only,
And I don’t want to spend it being lonely.

But it's back to the reality,
Of what it all means,
I'll go back to my world,
And see you in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment